Intern / working student: Marketing
Softing is a publicly traded Germany company, specializing in software developed for industrial and automation, automotive electronics and manufacturing, as well as hardware/ software solutions for IT Network solutions. The company was founded in 1979 and its headquarters are in Haar, near Munich. Softing employed more than 400 employees and had a turnover of 82 million euros. At Softing’s Industrial Data Intelligence division, we enable IoT cloud computing solutions, OPC UA software & Gateways to enable fast data automization in the modern Industrial environments. Whether it is used for telecommunications, or plant engineering in the field of industrial automation, the professional solutions Softing Data Intelligence helps hundreds of our customers optimize their industrial data operations. In Marketing we aim to win new customers and build on new experiences. We live ‚Marketing’ and know that there is still a lot more to be done. For the purpose of this role we are looking for a hardworking, independent person (f/m) for our location in Haar who is currently studying or is in-between the next academic/ career step.
As a member of our Marketing department, you will be based at the company’s headquarters in Haar (near Munich) and you will be responsible for assisting in several marketing initiatives in close liaison with our global offices in the regions of EMEA, US and Asia; these include:
- Updating the contents of our websites and assisting in new online projects to enhance our web presence
- Assist in developing and implementing the SEO strategy worldwide
- Putting together email marketing campaigns
- Creating reports on email marketing campaigns, web traffic and SEM by using Google Analytics/ AdWords
- Assisting in public events
- Currently studying for a degree or you are in-between studies and your next career step
- Experience in an office, mini job, volunteer work desired
- Team player with sense of humor
- Basic German, fluent English
- Motivated to bring results
What we offer
Interesting and innovative projects in a small, relaxed group who has a good team dynamic. Flexible working hours and mentoring so that you reach your next goals ie ‚On the job training’. A friendly informal environment where you would be expected to start contributing to our initiatives from day 1. If this sounds interesting, we would look forward to hearing back from you.