Field Application & Support Engineer
Together with your teammates, you will be the first point of contact on technical issues related to our products. These enable to automate the exchange of digital data between production and applications to control and optimize industrial facilities and processes, e.g. for lower consumption of energy and other resources and more flexibility.
In collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product Management, you will assist our international customers and interested parties select the right connectivity solutions for them, including for IIoT and Industrie 4.0 applications.
- Providing technical assistance to and with customers
- Preparation and execution of workshops, trainings and technical demos
- Assisting in the creation of on and offline help and videos
- Developing solutions for the integration of production data into higher level systems
- Proving the required functionality of proposed solutions (PoC, FAT))
- Technical education or completed technical studies
- Pleasure in solving technical tasks
- Fun in dealing with people
- Confident handling of Office software and PC tools
- Good knowledge of German and very good English
- Willingness to travel (approx. 10% - 15%)
Ideally, you would also have:
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols, e.g. OPC UA, MQTT, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, …
- Professional experience in the field of service / support in automation / industrial IT
- Flexible working time model / possibility of mobile working
- Good public transport connections
- Open corporate culture with very helpful colleagues
- Short communication channels and open doors on all levels
- Daily fresh fruit and free drinks (water, tea, coffee)
- Health day, and regular company events
If you are fascinated by industrial automation technology with its future topics of data integration, edge computing and cloud connectivity and enjoy helping others with technical challenges, then please apply - either for the Haar site near Munich or the Nuremberg site.