(Junior) Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Since 1979, Softing has grown into an internationally successful, listed company with annual sales of over EUR 90 million and a staff of more than 400 employees. Today, our hardware and software solutions for data communication in the Automotive, Industrial and IT Networks divisions are the global standard.
The core business in the IT Networks segment is the provision of test and measurement equipment for LAN and WLAN in the area of IT measurement technology. We want to locate the development competence for our most important product at our main location in Haar near Munich. Therefore, we are looking for a (Junior) Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d) for the further development and maintenance of our NetXpert XG device for the qualification of Ethernet cables and for its successor products.
- As (Junior) Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d) you will create, test and maintain the firmware of our NetXpert XG device and its successor products, written in C/C++, together with your colleagues
- You design the user interfaces of our devices in a functional and user-friendly way and implement new features
- You work as a technical expert together with the product management on the development of future successor products
- Degree in electrical engineering or information technology, (business) or technical computer science, or comparable qualification
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software development, but also committed graduates with experience through internships etc. are welcome.
- Programming experience in C/C++ 11 and experience with arm architectures and SoCs
- Good knowledge of the Linux operating system and user interface programming ideally with QT
- First experience with low-level programming
- Experience with Buildroot or similar and build tools like cmake are an advantage
- Good knowledge of German (B1) and very good knowledge of English (B2)
- Independent working style and initiative
- Open communication style
- Open corporate culture with a very helpful and collegial team
- Short, uncomplicated communication channels and open doors at all levels
- Individual advancement through coaching
- Attractive, flexible working time model / work-life balance
- Daily fresh fruit and free drinks (water, tea, coffee), health day, platform for discounted employee offers and regular company and team events
- Good public transport connections as well as sufficient free parking facilities in the nearby vicinity
If you would like to work as a (Junior) Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d) in an innovative company, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send your informative documents, including your salary requirements and the earliest possible start date, to Ms. Ariane Bartl.